To set up an Office 365 exchange account on a MAC, follow the steps below;
- Click the Apple Symbol in the top left of the screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- In System Preferences select Internet Accounts.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter the email address and password for the account to be setup.
- Press Continue to proceed. The setup will now search for the correct server and attempt to verify the account details.
- Once verified click Continue and then select the apps you want to use with the account.
- Select Done to finish.