If you wish to cancel your hosting, we'd be sorry to see you go however, to make the transition to another supplier go as smooth as possible, please consider the following points:
- Ensure your new provider has web hosting that has a consistent up-time record. If their servers have poor up-time this means your website can go down for several minutes at regular intervals each day.
- Get help moving your domain and email to the new hosting company to avoid affecting your day-to-day business.
- Ensure your current package is not tied into a 12-month contract as there will be fees to pay if you terminate your contract early.
- Ensure the company that will be managing your new website is reputable and can show you evidence of recently satisfied customers.
- Check you'll have the same or better level of service and features as you currently enjoy with BT – such as a system to update your website content yourself, a helpdesk that can help you and business-grade email and hosting
If you still wish to cancel, please contact us. You can do this by the contact us link located at the bottom right hand side of this page.