Simply follow the steps below.
- Go to Forgotten your password?
- Enter your email username and click Continue - your username will most likely be your email address.
- Answer the security question that you gave us when you registered and click Continue.
- We'll then send you an email containing a
PIN as an extra security measure. If you've entered an alternative email address, we'll send it there too.
Keep the page open while you wait for it to arrive (it should only take a few seconds) since you'll need to enter the PIN on that page. If you close it you will have to start the process again.
If we've got your mobile number, we can send you the PIN on a text as well. The PIN is in the actual text message: it's not the number that may appear on your subject line.
- Once you get your PIN, enter it on the screen and click Continue (the PIN expires after 1 hour, after which you'd need to ask for a new one).
- Choose a new password and enter it twice, then click Continue.
- You should see a message to let you know the change has worked.
Now you are ready to log in by clicking on Continue.
Need help? Take a look at this video -