Usually, very little can go wrong with FTP, so the chances are that you should be able to get connected by working through the below steps:
- First verify you're using the correct FTP details. See our What is FTP and what are my settings guide to confirm what they are.
- Reset your FTP password.
- FTP won't work in most modern browsers, make sure you're using an FTP client or a program like Adobe Dreamweaver or Microsoft Publisher which have FTP clients built in.
- Try a web based FTP utility such as Net2FTP as your FTP client might be faulty.
- If you've got FrontPage extensions installed, FTP won't work.
- Try using 220.127.116.11 (or ftp://18.104.22.168) as the FTP location. If this works please contact us as you may have a minor issue with your domain name and we'll need to fix.
If none of the above steps fix your issue you'll need to contact us.