If you've forgotten your Hub Manager admin password you can use the override feature to set up a new one. You'll also be able to set a password hint to help you remember your password in the future.
In Hub Manager when you are presented with the password screen, you'll see a Password Override button. Click this button and a new screen will be displayed. Then do the following:
- Press and hold the
Wireless WPS button on the back of your Hub 5 for more than 20 seconds until the central power light starts to flash blue
This means that the Hub is now in Password Override mode. You've got two minutes to put in the required information.
- Your Hub's wireless key: you'll find the default key on the hub settings card on the back of your Hub or on the label under the base of your hub.
- Your Hub's serial number: you'll find this on the label under the base.
- Enter your new password.
- Re-enter the new password.
- Enter an optional password hint, such as a word or phrase that will help you remember your password (such as,"Mum's maiden name").
- Click on Use password override to create your new password.