Your network login details are the username and password sent to you by email and letter after you ordered BT Business Broadband.
- Log into My BT Business account.
- Select Manage services tab.
- Select Router settings under Your account settings. If you don't see this, you'll need to get in touch. Find our contact details by clicking the contact us link on this page.
- The Router settings page will display your network login details.
- To change the password select Change router password.
- Enter your current password in the Your password field.
- Select Save changes.
- Your password has now changed.
The router settings page also allows you to change your network login/router password.