First make sure you're connected to your BT Business Hub 5, then;
- Connect to the hub, open your web browser and type in http://btbusinesshub.home. If you've never opened this link before, you may be prompted to change the Hub admin password at this point. If this happens just follow the on-screen prompts: there's no need to continue with these instructions. N.B. the admin password is case sensitive; the password should be in capital letters.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your current password.
- Click on Admin Password.
- Enter your current Admin password. (If you haven't previously changed it you'll find the default password on the label on the back of the Hub).
- Enter your new password twice.
- You can also enter a password hint. If you forget your password when you to enter it later you can request the Hub Manager to display your password hint which should help you remember the password. If you still cannot remember your password the Hub 5 has a password override feature that allows you to create a new password.
- Click Change password.