Your BT Business Hub 5 automatically has WPA2 only (Wi-fi Protected Access) wireless security enabled, which replaces the older WEP (Wired Equivalent Protocol) security.
If you still need to change your wireless settings simply:
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Click on the Advanced Settings tab.
- You will be asked to enter your admin password.
- Click on Wireless.
- Change your Security setting.
- Click WEP (64/40 bits). Set a wireless key for the network. The key will need to be 10 characters long and use a combination of the letters a-f/A-F and numbers 0-9. You should enter a strong key - something that's easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess - and keep a note of it somewhere safe. You'll need this key to reconnect your wireless device to the Hub once the changes are complete.
- Click Apply.
- Click Yes. Any devices connected wirelessly to your BT Business Hub 5 will be disconnected (including the computer you're using if it's connected wirelessly). To reconnect these devices, simply change the set-up using the new wireless key you've chosen.
For example, to change to WEP from the more secure WPA: