Before manually changing channels try a Wireless Channel refresh. This will ensure that your Hub 5 chooses the best channel available and Smart Wireless will continue to automatically monitor the channels to maintain a good connection.
If you decide to continue with the manual section the Smart Wireless feature will be turned off.
To manually change your wireless channel, simply:
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- If this is the first time you have visited the Hub Manager you will be asked to change the password.
- Click on Advanced Settings and enter your password if required.
- Click on the Wireless tab.
- To manually select the wireless channel for the "2.4 GHz" band:
- Go to the 2.4 GHz page and select a channel from the drop down menu next to "Wireless Channel". First try channels 1,6 or 11.
- Click Apply to confirm the change. Then wait 60 seconds for your computer to automatically discover the new settings. There's no need to change any settings on your computer.