To Disable WPS on the Business Hub 5
- Open the web browser on a computer or device to your Hub and go to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Enter the admin password. Unless you've previously changed it, you'll find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub. if you have changed it and now forgotten it, you can use the password override feature to set up a new password.
- Once you've logged in click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Confirm by clicking the Continue to Advance Settings button.
- Click on the Wireless tab, then select the WPS option.
- Change the Wireless push button connection (WPS) enable option to Off by selecting the radio button. Click Apply.
- To turn WPS back on, repeat the steps, but select the On option.