You can check which devices are connected to your BT Business Hub 5 by looking at the Home network map in the Hub Manager. This shows all currently connected devices including those connected to the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
- Open the web browser and go to http://btbusinesshub.home. This will open the Hub Manager.
- Click on a tab and enter your Hub Manager password to log in. Unless you've changed it, you'll find it on the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub. if you've forgotten it, you can use the password override feature.
- Go to Advanced settings and click on the Business Network menu.
- Click on the Devices menu to display the Business Network connection map.
- If you have a dual band device, it is capable of connecting to both 2.4 and 5GHz. the software on the device decides which band it connects to depending mainly on how far away it is from the hub and signal strength.