The BT Business Hub 3 home page may display inactive users which no longer use your network.
You can manually remove them by simply:
- Open your web browser and type http://btbusinesshub.home in the address bar
- Press Enter or your return key
- Click the Settings tab
- Enter your router admin password and select Ok
- Click to select the Advanced Settings and then the Continue to Advanced Settings button
- Select the Business Network tab
- Click on the Refresh button to clear all inactive devices from the list
All devices not currently using your network will be removed. Any devices currently using the network will reconnect automatically and shouldn't normally notice any interruption.