With ‘Automatic Hold/Retrieve’ you can set incoming calls so they automatically go on hold for a predetermined time that you've set. The caller will hear on-hold music and, when the time’s up, they'll connect to you.
How do I set it up?
- Login to the BT Cloud Voice portal
- From the ‘Employees’ menu, select your employee
- Select ’Features’
- Select ‘Call Control’ and then ‘Automatic Hold/Retrieve’
- Click ‘Configure’
- Tick ‘Turn on Automatic Hold/Retrieve’
- Set the ‘Retrieve Calls On Hold After’ time
- Click ‘Save’