You can use ‘Phone Services’ to get hold of your personal and company contacts on your device (as long as ‘Phone Directory’ is turned on, obvs).
How do I set it up?
- Login to the BT Cloud Voice portal
- Select the ‘Employees’ menu
- Select ’Features’
- Select ‘Contacts’
- From ‘Phone Services’, click ‘Configure’
- You'll now see all of the devices that you can use Phone Services with.
- Tick the ‘Enable’ box and click on the ‘Device Name’ to set up Phone Services for that device
- Set the status, and whether you want to include personal contacts and company contacts
- Click ‘Save’