The mail app, which comes with Windows 8 and 8.1 doesn't support adding email accounts that use POP. To get around this you can:
1. Send and receive email from POP accounts using Outlook which is free as part of Microsoft Office 365.
- If you already have Microsoft Office 365 Small Business (provided by BT) see how to download the latest version of Office.
- If you don't have it, don't worry, see our Office 365 packages.
- If Microsoft Office is installed on your computer, then use Outlook to access your email.
2. You can use webmail. Simply log in here with your BT Business email address.