The BT One Phone alert client gives you the option to manage your calls, send texts and update your presence status from your computer.
To download and install the alert client, you'll need administrator rights to your computer. Here's how:
- Go to the BT One Phone portal – if it’s your first visit you'll need to register and create a password.
- Once you're in the portal click on Call Settings (in Quick actions at the bottom of the page).
- Choose Download in the menu bar.
- Click on Install Now and follow the on-screen instructions. When installing alert client we recommend using an up-to-date browser like the current version of Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. You might be directed to install or upgrade your Flash player and, if so, click on the Get Adobe Flash Player icon. You may be asked to install Adobe Air, and, if so, press 'Yes'.
- An icon will appear on your desktop to show that the installation has been successful. Double click on the alert client icon then enter your username and password and press Log-in to open it.
You'll only need to complete this process once.