The dial-in service menu lets you set-up and manage your features and settings from your BT One Phone. So, if you're ever in a situation where you cannot access the BT One Phone portal, the good news is that you can do everything on your phone using the dial-in service menu.
To access the dial-in service menu from your BT One Phone, just dial 8880, and the audio instructions will explain your options:
- Change your presence status.
- Listen to your voicemail.
- Set up your voicemail or your voicemail PIN code.
- Set up a ‘follow-me’ number.
- Manage your groups.
- Group manager admin functions.
- Create a BT Meet Me conference PIN.
- Listen to group voicemail.
Press * at any time to get back to the main menu.
You can access the dial-in service menu from another phone by calling 07953 223880 or +44 7953 223880 from any phone while you're abroad.
You'll need to make sure you've set up a VPBX PIN code.