You can associate your own domain to your Office 365 Business Essentials / Premium service.
Sign in to Microsoft Office 365 using your Office 365 Admin details.
This would have initially been set up as email@example.com with its associated password.
- On the Office 365 Admin center bar, on the left hand side of the screen, click on "Users" and then "Active Users".
- All your existing Office 365 users will be displayed on this page. Click on "+" to add a new user.
- Fill in all the necessary fields to create a new user and select one Office 365 licence for this new user.
If you need extra licences, see How to buy extra Office 365 licences on BT Business Apps.
- For improved security, we recommend you to check the following box: "Make this person change their password the next time they sign in."
- Finally, click on "Create".