If you previously added a BT or externally hosted domain to your Office 365 service, you will first need to remove the domain from your account:
- Sign in to Microsoft Office 365
- Select "Domains" within the Office 365 Admin Centre
- Click on the "Remove domain" button next to your domain
You can then cease your Office 365 service on BT Business Apps:
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and password
- On MyApps page, you will find a logo for Office 365 and a small wheel on the top right end side of this logo. Click on this small wheel and select "Manage App"
- Once in Manage App page, click on the "Cancel subscription button"
- If you are still within commitment for your Microsoft Office 365 service, a pop-up window will appear and display the Early Termination Charges applying after cancellation. We recommend you review this amount before confirming you want to cease the service.