To find your username
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your BT.com username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and password
- On the MyApps page, you'll a logo for Office 365 and a small wheel on the top right end side of this logo. Click on this small wheel and select
- Once in Manage App page, click on Domain
- Your Onmicrosoft.com domain will be displayed: xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
Your Office 365 Admin username will be: admin@ xxxxx.onmicrosoft.com
To find your password
- Go to the Microsoft portal
- Enter your Office 365 Admin username.
- Click on Can’t access your account?, and select Work or school account.
- Enter your Office 365 Admin username within the User ID field.
- Select Email my alternative email address.
- Microsoft will send an email containing a verification code to the email address you’re using for connecting onto BT.com & BT Business Apps. Enter the verification code within this new page.
- You'll then be able to set a new password.