Each device set up with Mozy Backup has a storage quota or allocation. It means that the total storage capacity you purchased for backing up your files needs to be split across your different devices.
This allocation can be changed at any point in the future, as necessary for your business. It's really important you review regularly your allocation, to make sure you make the most out of your total back-up capacity.
Only your administrator for Mozy Backup (i.e. the user who purchased the service on BT Business Apps) can amend the quotas set up for each device by logging onto the Mozy Backup Admin console. If you're not sure who this is, just check our page detailing how to find it out.
How to log in to Mozy Backup Admin console?
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your username (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- On MyApps page, you'll find a logo for Mozy Backup: click on the small 'wheel' on the top right of the logo and select Manage on Mozy.
- You will then be lead to the Admin console.
How do I amend my storage allocations?
- Once logged in, a table listing all machines currently backed up within your account will be visible within the console. A column of the table states "Storage used". It will allow you to amend the storage capacity allocated to each device.
- Click on "Change" for the device to which you want to amend the storage allowance.
- Enter the desired allowance (A box will display the maximum storage space you can choose) and save.
- The new allowance for the targeted device will be in place straight away.