Any previous versions and deleted files are kept on the back-up servers for 90 days. Make sure you schedule regular back-ups of your system to benefit as much as possible from this feature.
To restore a deleted file / previous version of a file:
- Open your Mozy Backup program on your computer.
- Go onto the "Restore" section of the program.
- Select the date to which you want to restore your file (Select "Search by date" in order to unlock the date selection).
- Go through the file structure and select the exact file / folder you want to restore.
- Define a Destination Folder. If you leave the box empty, it will restore files on their original location.
- Finally click on "Restore Files" button to start the restoration process.