Your activation email contains two important pieces of information:
a. Your Mozy Backup activation key
b. A link to download your Mozy client
How to recover your Mozy Backup activation key
Only your administrator for Mozy Backup (i.e. the user who purchased the service on BT Business Apps) can amend the quotas set up for each device by logging onto the Mozy Backup Admin console.
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- On MyApps page, you'll find a logo for Mozy Backup: click on the small 'wheel' on the top right of the logo and select Manage on Mozy.
- You will then be taken to the Admin console.
- You will find a section entitled "User" within the left column menu. Click on "Search / List Users".
- All your existing users for Mozy Backup will be available here. Click on the user email address for which you need to recover the activation key.
- A panel will appear at the bottom of the page, with the activation key number. You can either copy it or email it directly to the user.
How to download your Mozy Backup client
Just go to the following page to download your Windows / Mac client: