You can back up multiple computers with Mozy Backup (as well as servers if you purchased the Server edition). Each computer is identified by an email address and a Mozy licence key. To add a new computer or server to your list of backed up devices, you'll then need to provide an email address against which it will be associated.
Only your administrator for Mozy Backup (i.e. the user who purchased the service on BT Business Apps) can amend the quotas set up for each device by logging onto the Mozy Backup Admin console. If you're not sure who this is, just check our page detailing how to find it out.
Register your new email address your BT Business Apps account
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your username (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- On MyApps page, you'll find a logo for Mozy Backup. Click on the small 'wheel' on the top right of the logo and select Assign Users.
- You will be taken to your licence assignment tool. If you have already registered the email address you want to use for the additional computer, go straight onto Step 7. Otherwise, click on "+Add more users".
- Enter the new email address you want to use for this additional computer and click on "Sent invitations" button.
- An email will be sent to the email address. You will need to go through the link provided within the email to validate and activate the address on BT Business Apps.
Assign a licence for an additional computer to the new email address
- Repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Once reaching the assignment tool, click on "Mozy Backup" service on the left hand side, and your new email address on the right hand side.
- An email with the Mozy Backup activation key and steps to activate the additional computer will be sent to your new email address.
Finally, you can set up your new computer / server. Follow our step-by-step guide for more help.