The BT Sport app won't open on my device. What can I do?
Trouble downloading the app
App not working after download
How do data compression apps affect the BT Sport app?
Data compression apps are designed to reduce the amount of data that you use on mobile devices during activities such as browsing the web, sharing photos or using social media.
If you're having trouble watching BT Sport, try uninstalling any data compression apps you have on your device (using the same process as for any other app).
The data compression app may have installed a profile on the device, which you'll also need to remove.
I'm having trouble with picture quality. What can I do?
Tips if you're connecting over wi-fi
- Try another wi-fi connection
- Try moving closer to the wi-fi signal
- Ask other people using the same connection to stop downloading large files or streaming content
Tips if you're connecting to the app over 3G or 4G
- Try connecting over wi-fi where possible
- Move to find a stronger signal
- Try checking your coverage
- Close or uninstall other apps running on your device (data storage apps in particular use a lot of data)
I'm getting an error code while installing or using the BT Sport app. What does it mean?
While you're registering or using the BT Sport app, if you see an error code, take a note of it and check here for advice.
I have forgotten my BTID username. What can I do?
Usernames are case sensitive. Please check that you haven't confused capitals and lower case letters.
If you still can't log in, you can reset your username here.
How can I reset my BTID password?
You can reset your password here.