The BT Business hub password is also your broadband network login password.
To change your connection password:
- Log into My BT Business account
- Select the Manage services link at the top of the page.
- In the
Your Account Settings section, select the
Router settings link. If you don't see this, you'll need to get in touch.
Find our contact details by clicking the contact us link on this page.
- Select the Change router password link.
- In the Your Password field, enter your password.
- In the New password and Re-enter new password fields, enter the new password you require.
- Select the Save changes button.
- Your password has now changed.
If you need help changing the Hub Manager admin password see How can I change the admin password on my BT Business Hub?