If you're using a laptop it's very likely to be able to connect to your broadband wirelessly straight out of the box. Some desktop computers can also connect wirelessly though many will need a wireless adapter. If you need a wireless adapter you can purchase one from BT Business Direct.
Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Move your mouse pointer to the bottom right of the screen (swipe one finger from the right if using a touchscreen)
- Select Search and type in "Control Panel"
- Select Control Panel from the search results
- Double click (or tap) to open Click view network status and tasks under Network and Internet. It may also be called Network and Sharing Center
- Look for View available wireless networks on the left. If you don't have this option It is very likely that your computer doesn't have wireless capability
Microsoft Windows Vista or Microsoft Windows 7
- Open the Start menu (the windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
- Select Control Panel
- Double click to open View network status and tasks under Network & Internet. It may also be called Network and Sharing Center
- Look for View Available Wireless Networks on the left. If you don't have this option It is very likely that your computer doesn't have wireless capability
Apple OSX (MacOS)
Unless you're using a MacPro desktop computer from 2013 or earlier, your Mac will almost certainly be able to connect wirelessly.
Tip: If this article didn't answer your question, please see if a similar question has already been answered in the Support Forum. If not, please post your question; other customers may be able to help.