To see your bills online please register for a ‘My account'.
With a paper bill, all you get is what's on the paper: a summary of call charges up to the date of the bill; some details about the calls you've made; and basic information about rental charges.
Online billing is very different, giving you more information, more flexibility, and much more control. With online billing, you get:
- Immediate access to your BT Business bills and VAT invoices, including itemised details of all calls made up to around 7.30pm the previous day
Note: If you have more than one phone line, you can see a running total for each if they're on separate account numbers. If you have more than one line on a single account number, your recent calls data will reflect a combined total for all of the lines on that account.
- Simple-to-use analysis tools including easy-to-understand graphs showing your calling patterns
- Up to 15 months of bill and call information at your fingertips
- Downloadable and printable bills and VAT invoices, approved by HMRC
- Emailed alerts telling you if your calls hit certain levels, so you can keep an eye on costs
- Email notifications telling you when your next bill is ready
- The ability to make payments and set up Direct Debits online
- And you can bin your paper bills - saving space and reducing waste
How can I see my online bill?
- Sign in to My account
- You'll arrive on the Billing overview page, which lists your most recent bills at the top of the page
- Click the View bill button on the account for which you want to view the bill (this can take up to 48 hours to appear after you first register for a ‘My account')
- Click Previous bills in the left-hand Billing menu to see - you guessed it - previous bills
- Click Payments in the left-hand Billing menu to see the date of your next bill
How can I see a breakdown of my products and services?
- From the Billing overview page, click on the View bill button to see your latest bill
- Under View charges by, click on Regular charges
- Click on the charge - a Quick view box will open
- Now click on your phone number in the Quick view box to see your products and services