We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
You can stop your number being forwarded either:
- Per call, using your handset - Prefix the dialled number with 141.
- Permanently, through the VoIP Portal:
- Log into the VoIP Portal.
- Select Manage my services.
- Select the line that you want to stop the number being forwarded from.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Preferences tab.
- Tick the Withhold Caller ID when making calls box.
- Click Apply.