To place an order for a new domain name:
- Sign in to Manage services.
- In the Domains section, click on the Manage your Domain name(s) link.
- The BT Domain Centre will now pop up in a new window. Click on the Search tab.
- Enter the domain name you would like to order in the search box and click on the Search button.
- Any available domain names are displayed with a checkbox and a green tick.
- Check the box next to the domain names that you want to order.
- From the Term years list, select the amount of time you wish to register the domain for. As you change the registration period, the price updates automatically.
Any free domains that you are eligible for are displayed with £0.00. You cannot select the registration period for free domains as these domains are automatically renewed by us.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Make sure the information listed here is correct for your company. Any email address used should be one you check regularly so we can contact you about your domain.
- Enter your payment details (if required).
- Click on place order to confirm your order.
You will receive immediate confirmation of whether your domain registration was successful. It can take up to 60 minutes for you to be able to activate hosting or set up email addresses using your new domain name.