If you're an administrator, follow the steps below to set up Calling Features for your BT Hosted VoIP or BT Broadband Voice.
- Log into the VoIP Portal
- Select the Manage my services section.
- Select the icon on the right for the individual line, hunt group or MADN that you want to set up the Calling Features on.
The table below shows where you can find each calling feature:
|Contact list||Summary||Call Barring (Individual lines only):
- Premium rate
- National & Mobile
- Access codes that change configuration
- Busy/No answer
- Selected calls
- Forwarding destinations
- Line Name
- Withhold caller id when making calls
- Display incoming call number
- Voicemail preferences - change the time before calls go to voicemail
|Extensions||Find Me Follow Me
(individual line only)
|Short Codes||Call Rejection:
- Selective Acceptance
- Selective Rejection
- Anonymous Rejection
- Priority Call
Also Available are:
- Call Pick up Groups.
- Advanced Attendant (BT Hosted VoIP customers only).
- On Hold Music (BT Hosted VoIP customers only).