We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
To change your BT Hosted VoIP administrator password, password reminder question or your contact details:
- Log into the VoIP Portal.
- Select the Add or Activate services section.
- Click on the Security link.
- Then choose one of the following:
- Change the password you use to log in to the VoIP Portal.
- Change the password reminder question you need to answer if you ever forget your administrator password.
- Change the email address and phone numbers we use to contact you about your BT Hosted VoIP service.