We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
You can change your calling plan using the numbered steps below:
- Log into the VoIP Portal.
- Select Add or Activate services.
- Select Manage your lines.
- Select the name of the line you want to change, to see its Line settings page.
- Select Calling plan and follow the on screen steps.
Your new calling plan will start straight away and any change to your charges will be shown on your next bill.
Calling plans can only be changed once within a billing period, so you will not be able to change it again, until after the next billing date.