We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
Each of your lines, including your Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN) and Multi Line Hunt Group number (MLHG) can also have a Geographic Number, i.e. one that begins with a UK area code, in addition to their 056 number.
The regions you select need not be the location where your office is physically located. However, while geographic numbers are available for most areas in the UK, availability within your preferred area cannot be guaranteed.
To add a geographic number:
- Log in to Selfcare with your business group telephone number and password.
- Click on the Manage your lines link to display the Manage your lines page.
- Click on the name of the line to which you want to add a geographic number to display its Line Settings page.
- Click on the Geographic number link.
- Follow the instructions on the page to select your preferred area code.
- Check the boxes to accept the terms of the service and submit your order. You are notified by email when your geographic numbers have been allocated.