You can transfer a caller to another number.
To transfer a call:
- Tell the caller that you are transferring the call.
- Press the Recall button on your telephone.
- Dial the telephone number for the person you want to transfer the call to.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to explain that you are transferring the call and introduce the caller, wait until the call is answered. After the person has agreed to accept the call, hang up your telephone and the call is transferred.
- If you do not want to introduce the caller, hang up your telephone once you hear the ringing tone and the call is transferred.
- If the person does not answer or does not want to accept the call, press the Recall button again to return to the caller.
Tip: If this article didn't answer your question, please see if a similar question has already been answered in the Support Forum. If not, please post your question; other customers may be able to help.