You may need to re-install BT PC Backup after a computer upgrade or when you've had to re-install Windows on an existing machine due to an issue.
To re-install BT PC Backup:
- Log in to the Account Management website using your email address and password.
- If you have multiple accounts registered to you, a list of your accounts is displayed. Select the account that you require.
- Click on the Reinstall Agent link to display the Reinstall Agent page:
- Click on the Download software button. The Preparing the Software to Download page is displayed:
When the BT PC Backup software is ready for download, the Download Instructions page is displayed:
- Click on the Begin Download button to display the File Download dialog.
- Click on the Save button to display the Save As dialog.
- Specify a location for the installation file.
- Click on the Save button to start the download. Once the download is complete, the Download Complete dialog is displayed.
- Click on the Run button to start the installation.