We're making some improvements to our Manage services website that'll make it easier to use. We've started to move customers to the new site but it's going to take a while until we move everyone over. In the meantime, we're using two different sets of answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions. This isn't ideal, we know.
To make sure you get the right answer to your question, we first need to check which Manage services website you're on.
Which Manage services website am I on?
- Sign in to Manage services
- Take a look at the screen you see after you've signed in
- Click on the image below that matches your actual Manage services screen (the new one has a purple right hand column titled Hello followed by your name)
We'll then show you the right answer to your question.
Click on the image above which is closest to the site you see after signing in. More help will then appear here.
- Scroll down to Your Account settings and select Change password or secret Q&A
- Click Change secret Q&A
- Hover over My BT Business account in the top menu of this page and select Edit your details
- In Security details, next to your security question, select + Edit.