We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the VoIP portal (as if you were signing in to VoIP)
- Select Forgotten your password?
- Enter your BT Business Broadband voice or business group telephone number
- Enter your contact email address
- Select Continue
- Answer the password reminder question that you chose when you ordered the service
- If you've answered the reminder question correctly, you can then reset your password
If you've forgotten the answer to your reminder question, give us a call using the Contact us link on the right of this screen