BT Access Manager’s hotspot directory displays details of BT Wi-fi and roaming partner's hotspots available both locally and abroad.
To find a hotspot:
- Open BT Access Manager.
- Click on the button. The Hotspots tab is displayed by default:
- From the Select Country list, select the country you require.
- From the Select City list, select the city you require. A list of the hotspot sites in the selected city are displayed, for example:
Searching for a hotspot
You can search for a specific hotspot by site name, city, post code or country.
Note: You do not need to be connected to search the hotspot directory, provided that you have clicked on the button then the button.
To search for a hotspot:
- Click on the Search tab:
- From the list provided, select what you want to search by.
- In the field provided, enter your search text.
- Click on the button. The hotspots that match the search text entered are displayed, for example:
Displaying the details of a hotspot
To display the details of a specific hotspot, double-click on the name of the hotspot or highlight the name of the hotspot and click on the button to display the hotspot’s details, for example:
To display the details of the next hotspot in the list, click on the button.
To display the details of the previous hotspot in the list, click on the button.
To return to the list of the hotspots, click on the button.