Some networks have settings that can be edited in BT Access Manager, for example, username, password or homepage.
To change your network settings:
- Open BT Access Manager.
- Select a location button.
- Select the network button for the network whose settings you want to change.
- Click on the button. The settings tabs displayed depend on the network selected:
- Select the tab containing the settings that you want to change.
- Double-click on the field under the Value column next to the setting that you want to change, delete the text in the field and enter the setting required.